WhatsApp is a very famous messaging application that has made instant messaging go to the next level. This wonderful application falls under the Meta universe of which Facebook is a part also. You may think that you can only use this application on your mobile phones but let me tell you that you can use WhatsApp on your computers and tablets too.
You can use your WhatsApp on computers and laptops through Whatsapp web, a feature launched by WhatsApp only to make it easier for their customers.
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp web is an extension of the mobile application of WhatsApp with the help of which you can sync the whatsapp of your phone to the one on your computer through the whatsapp browser. This means you will get all the messages that are on your mobile or computer too.
How can you use WhatsApp Web?
It is not very difficult to use WhatsApp web on your computer. There is no specific and distinct process but you do need to follow the steps that we have given below.
- You first need to open the link for WhatsApp web download on your computer and then download it on the device.
- After that, you will see a QR code on the screen that you need to scan from your mobile WhatsApp.
- Then, you have to open the Whatsapp on your phone and go to the settings where there is an option of Whatsapp Web.
- You have to scan the QR code that is given on the desktop screen from your mobile phone which will sync both the WhatsApps on your mobile and laptop.
- You can use this WhatsApp web until you remove it from your computer. You can send messages, make calls and share photos and videos from your computer too.
Hope you have learnt how you can use WhatsApp web on your computer.