Many people complain that they can't send text messages and even receive them.
A text message is one of the oldest forms of communication and it is even popular these days. We use it even today. Brands send us promotional offers through this too. If we are not having a good internet connection, then we use text messages. They have a lot of relevance now also. Many times, the text message feature is not available or does not work properly and then you complain, "Why aren't my message sending?"
Some of the Solutions are as Follows:
- Check network: The first thing you should do is check whether you are having a good network connection or not. If not, then you will not be able to receive text messages and in that situation, you need to go to a place with a proper network. Check if you can have a wifi network. If yes, then turn it on.
- Restart your Phone: The best way to get rid of the problem is that try restarting your phone. Sometimes, you can't send text messages or even receive them but by restarting you will be able to.
- Force Stop the Message Application: If you are not able to send the text messages and receive them, then force stop your message application. There might be some problems with the messaging app. To do this, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the settings and open the application.
- Now look for the Message application and click on force stop.
- Update: Check the version you are using and if the application needs to be updated then update it. Maybe that is why you can't send text messages.
- Clear cache: If you are not able to use the message application after doing the above-mentioned steps, then clear your cache. To clear your cache, follow these steps:
- Go to settings.
- Now open the application and look for the Message application.
- Click on storage and clear your cache from there.
Check if you are able to use the application and if not, move on to the next solution.
- Restart your phone: Why won't my message send? Just restart your mobile. Giving your mobile a new beginning is at times all you want to fix your Android issue. You can switch off your phone for some time and afterward switch it on to attempt assuming it works. Obviously, you can likewise basically tap on Reboot. The most extreme possibility is that your concern will be fixed by taking it along these lines.
- SIM card should be properly installed: To eliminate your SIM card and yet again introduce it:
- Switch off your phone.
- Utilize a paper clasp or SIM evacuation apparatus and supplement it into the opening of the SIM card plate. The SIM card might be on the telephone or under the backplate.
- Tenderly draw the SIM card plate out
- Place it back in safely.
These were the solutions through which you can fix your text message problem and you won't complain Why won't my message send? Try using any of the above ways if you are facing the same problem.