With recent updates, Snapchat has introduced new features such as filters and lenses that can be used for augmented reality. It also introduced a new feature called "dark mode" which is similar to the Night Mode on Instagram. This article will provide you with instructions on how to enable it!
How to Change Dark Mode on Snapchat for iOS and Android?
Are you wondering how to change snapchat to dark mode .When you first open Snapchat, the app will give you a choice to either use light mode or dark mode. If you want to use dark mode Snapchat follow these steps on iOS and Android:
Open Snapchat and go to your profile .
Tap on the gear icon in the top right corner and select Settings.
Under "General," tap on Dark Mode.
Toggle the switch to ON.
Using Dark Mode in Snapchat
If you're like most Snapchat users, you probably love the app's bright and colorful interface. But what if you want to use the app in dark mode? It can be done on both snapchat dark mode android as well as IOS Here's how:
1. Open Snapchat on your device.
2. In the top left corner of the screen, tap the three dots
3. Select Settings from the options that appear.
4. Under "General," tap on Dark Mode.
5. Toggle on Dark Mode by sliding the switch to the right.
6. If you want to use darker colors instead of black, tap on Colors under "General." Then, select a color from the list that appears and slide the switch to the right to set it as your default color scheme.
If you're an avid Snapchat user, you know that the app can be a lot more fun and immersive when it's in dark mode. Unfortunately, up until now it has only been possible to enable dark mode on Snapchat for iPhone and Android devices. But not anymore! This guide will show you how to enable dark mode on your iOS or Android device so that you can have the best experience when using the app in darker environments.
Read more here:- https://worldzo.net/how-to-enable-dark-mode-on-snapchat/