There could be many possible reasons because of which you might not be receiving texts from the android that is why you would be facing the problem of iPhone not receiving texts from android.
In this blog we will be looking at the possible fixes which the users can try to get rid of the problem you are facing but there will be only one condition which is that the users need to stick to the article and need to follow it carefully till the end.
Fixes to Get Rid of the Problem you are Facing –
Checking the Settings of the Messages of iPhone
To check the settings of the messages of your iPhone you can execute the steps that are given below –
- You need to go the settings of the iPhone first in the first step.
- In the next step you need to open the app of messages to proceed further and enable the messages and MMS messages which you can find in the menu being followed.
- Once the settings are done you can check whether you can still receive the messages or not.
Checking the List of Blocked Numbers
You can also check the list of the blocked numbers to get rid of the problem of iPhone not receiving messages from android for which the steps are mentioned below.
- You need to first go to the settings of the iPhone and then look for the messages app followed by blocked contacts tab.
- Once you are on the blocked contacts you need to swipe the blocked numbers left and then you have to select the unblock option and as soon as you will click on that option the number will be unblocked and you will be able to receive messages from that number again.
For more information about this topics, simply visit my technical blogging website, Worldzo.net